Last Updated: October 2023
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. They enable you to navigate the website and use its features.
- Analytics Cookies: We use these cookies to collect information about how visitors use our website. This helps us improve the website’s content and user experience. The information collected is anonymous and does not identify individual users.
We may also use third-party cookies, which are cookies set by other websites or services. These cookies are typically used for analytics, advertising, or social media integration. We have no control over these cookies, and they are subject to the privacy policies of the third-party services.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways:
- Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. You can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies or to notify you when a cookie is being placed on your device.
- You can also delete cookies that have already been stored on your device.
- To learn more about cookies and how to manage them, visit Microsoft or Apple support.
Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, some features of our website may not function properly.