International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference 2016
INSPIRE | INNOVATE | IMPACT
Liverpool John Moores University, September 7th to 9th
**4 weeks to go until the call deadline – don’t miss out, the deadline is June 1st**
EEUK and NCEE would like to remind you of the call deadline of 1st June. This year you can submit:
- An interactive 50 minute parallel session or
- A PechaKucha-style 20×20 session
Find out more about how to submit a session here.
Within the overall conference theme of INSPIRE | INNOVATE | IMPACT, our speakers, facilitators and delegates will explore:
- Innovative approaches to delivery, assessment and demonstrating impact
- Innovative approaches to supporting pre-starts, start-ups and growing businesses
- Alternative finance and financial literacy
- Sustaining enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Diversity in enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- International partnerships and global perspectives
IEEC is highly regarded for its participatory style with a wide range of educator-led interactive parallel sessions as well as keynote contributions led by inspirational experts from across the world.
NEW Keynote announced
We are pleased to announce our latest keynote:
Andrew Shepperd, Co-founder Entrepreneurs Hub, visiting lecturer on entrepreneurship and management, Imperial College London and mentor on a number of start-up accelerator programmes. Andrew will discuss technology as an enabler of entrepreneurial start-ups.
Other keynotes already announced:
Cllr Gary Millar, prolific Liverpool entrepreneur, past Lord Mayor, diversity and equality champion and passionate advocate for young peoples’ enterprise.
Kaz Karwowski, Executive Director, Rice Center for Engineering Leadership, Rice University. Kaz will bring an international leadership perspective on entrepreneurship to IEEC.
Dr Muhammad Azam Roomi, Cranfield University. Dr Roomi will draw on experience in entrepreneurship development and enterprise growth in over 40 countries during his keynote.
How to register
Register NOW to be sure to obtain the 15% Early Bird discount.
To find out more visit our website .
We hope to see you in Liverpool in September!