Applications are now closed for this vacancy.
NCEE is seeking support in the delivery of the final year of our North West Enterprise Champions Phase 2 Project. We are looking for an experienced senior member of staff who can demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the University sector, particularly in the North West Region, a working practical insight of enterprise delivery in education and an ability to lead multi-partner European-funded projects to a successful completion. This post is partly funded by ERDF.
More information about the project can be found here.
The post is part-time up to 2 days per week, based in the NW Region with occasional meetings at NCEE Office in Coventry, on a fixed term contract from Sept 2012 to August 2013.
The annual full-time salary is in the region of £55K to £65K.
Outline Job Description
- Actively work with the Partner Institutions to facilitate the development of the future strategy for the project and the successful delivery of all contractual outputs.
- Liaise with external stakeholders to satisfy project aims and objectives – e.g. CLG, Auditors, Evaluators, Providers.
- Report progress at regular Project Management Board meetings and inform the Management Board /Team of any issues pertaining to the project and agree action.
- Work closely with NwUEU to ensure compliance with EC regulations and reporting requirements.
- Liaise with funding agencies on behalf of the project and partners to ensure compliance with audit requirements.Ensure appropriate levels of communication and planning between partner representatives and project staff.
- Centrally commission by procurement audit and evaluation services on behalf of all partners, where appropriate.Actively seek opportunities for continuation of the project beyond the current ERDF project and outside of the NW Region.
- Actively promote and disseminate the project good practices to a wide community.