This award is sponsored by the National Centre for Entrepreneurship in Education and recognises institutions that have:
- Developed and delivered an exceptional approach to embedding entrepreneurship within its culture and programmes
- Demonstrate a significant impact at regional, national or international level.
The shortlisted universities for this award are:
- University of Central Lancashire
- City, University of London
- University of Hertfordshire
- King’s College London
- University of Lincoln
- Teesside University
The winners will be announced at the THE Awards ceremony on the 29th November 2018.
The Times Higher Education Awards are widely recognised throughout the higher education sector and each year attract hundreds of entries. These entries exemplify the talent, dedication and innovation of individuals and teams across all aspects of university life, showing us countless reasons why our institutions continue to prosper
What are the judges looking for?
- whose vision and strategy place enterprise, entrepreneurship and innovation at the heart of the organisation
- where an environment has been created that encourages entrepreneurial mindsets and behaviours in staff and students – and ensures that ideas and innovation are nurtured and given the support they need to flourish
- whose approach has affected the nature of entrepreneurial activity among staff, students and alumni and stimulated a strong entrepreneurial impact locally, nationally or internationally
- where the strategic approach to entrepreneurship has the potential to influence and improve other institutions’ work in this area, whether directly or because it is transferable in the sector more widely.
To find out more about this award, please visit the THE Awards website here