NCEE Enterprise Associates
NCEE is entering a new and exciting period and we would love you to be part of it.
Our enterprise and entrepreneurship work continues to go from strength to strength. Along with our long-standing Entrepreneurial University Leaders Programme, our enterprise educators training programmes and conference, we are supporting UK institutions to develop and grow their enterprise work and entrepreneurial capacity. We have also just launched an innovative partnership in China where we will lead the development of higher education entrepreneurship curriculum, developing the entrepreneurial leadership skills of Chinese university leaders and establish 2+2 degrees with Chinese and UK institutions.
We want enterprise practitioners to work with us as NCEE Enterprise Associates. Whether you are looking for new developmental challenges, want to engage more in the national enterprise agenda, build your international experience and profile or want to experience working with a different organisation, we would be interested in hearing from you. Whilst still working at your institution you would work with us on a fractional basis (to be agreed), to lead and deliver specific elements of work. We will reimburse your institution the salary and salary on costs. There are many opportunities as an Enterprise Associate with many based around our new venture with China. You could:
- Support the enterprise training of university staff based overseas
- Develop enterprise modules or entire curriculum
- Support the development of enterprise skills for those working in higher education
- Review enterprise and entrepreneurial activity in further and higher education
- Lead enterprise exchanges with colleagues based in other countries
- Teach on enterprise programmes overseas
Working as an Enterprise Associate can give you:
- A greater understanding of enterprise and entrepreneurial practice both in the UK and overseas
- Opportunities to expand your knowledge and practical experience of enterprise and entrepreneurial education
- Practical projects for you to develop and lead
- Experience of working within a national organisation that works across the sector
- Access to new relationships and networks
We are looking for Enterprise Associates who:
- Have practical experience of running enterprise or entrepreneurial activities
- Have a deep understanding of enterprise and/or entrepreneurship
- Have experience in leading projects
- Can build strong relationships with others within the higher education sector and those supporting enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Will represent the best interests of NCEE
- Can translate the UK experience internationally
More information about the work of NCEE can be found on our website.
For an initial discussion about joining the team please contact Erica Brice (02476 158125 / email@example.com). To apply please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your relevant research interests to Lisa Hunt (firstname.lastname@example.org). Following selection suitable candidates will be included on our register.
- If your application to become an Enterprise Associate is successful you will be placed on our register that will detail your interest and expertise. You will be contacted as opportunities become available.
- Enterprise Associates would be contracted on a project-by-project basis.
- There is no guarantee of work unless specifically contracted.
- Salary and salary on-costs (for the duration of the project) can be recovered, where appropriate, by your employer.
- NCEE reserve the right to terminate the Enterprise Associate programme.
- During the period of engagement you would be expected to act in the best interests of NCEE.