The finalists for the 2016 National Enterprise Educator Awards have been announced. This year’s awards, organised by NCEE and EEUK, have three categories and there are three finalists in each category.
Enterprise catalyst category – an individual enterprise or entrepreneurship educator or practitioner who is driving transformational change inside or outside the curriculum. Category sponsored by SimVenture Business Simulations. The finalists are:
- Paul Greetham, University of Huddersfield
- Lucy Hatt, Northumbria University
- Professor Lester Lloyd-Reason, Anglia Ruskin University
HE Team Enterprise category – a team of Higher Education staff delivering exceptional enterprise or entrepreneurship education inside or outside the curriculum. Category sponsored by the Higher Education Academy.
- BSEEN project team 2012-2015, Universities of Aston, Birmingham and Birmingham City
- Inspiring Futures: Enhancing Student Entrepreneurialism through Work Based Learning, Plymouth University
- Hatching Entrepreneurs, University of Ulster
FE Team Enterprise category – a team of Further Education staff delivering exceptional enterprise or entrepreneurship education inside or outside the curriculum. Category sponsored by Cobweb.
- Test Town Bridgend – Youth Enterprise Market, Bridgend College
- Creative Flare Learning Company, Cornwall College
- Inspiring enterprise learning, West Lothian College
The winner in each category will be announced at the International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony at Liverpool Cathedral on Thursday September 8th 2016.
More information about the National Enterprise Educator Awards can be found here.