Visit EULP’s main website – eulp.co.uk
A pioneering executive development programme for senior university leaders delivered by NCEE and supported by Saïd Business School, University of Oxford and Universities UK
How will you create and realise greater opportunities for your institution in an uncertain domestic, global, social and economic landscape?
How will you encourage entrepreneurial capability and develop the capacity in your university to respond to the challenges that lie ahead?
The concept of entrepreneurial leadership is now emerging as a powerful idea to help universities adapt rapidly to the increasingly complex and urgent set of pressures and challenges being created by economic, global and domestic uncertainty.
Led by eminent vice chancellors, experts, visionaries, practitioners and policy makers in the field of university education, the Entrepreneurial University Leaders Programme is a timely development programme for senior university leaders which will enable you to:
- Appreciate the relevance and benefits of entrepreneurship within the university context, as well as its application
- Learn how current challenges are being met by entrepreneurial best practice at Universities across the UK and internationally
- Look into likely future developments and analyse the implications of possible future scenarios
- Understand the capabilities required to lead entrepreneurially and to manage change and entrepreneurial development
- Identify some possible areas for change and innovation within your university and develop strategies to effect this change
- Establish a network of peers with whom to share success and discuss challenges during the programme and become members of an active alumni network after the programme has taken place
“I took part in the EULP 2014 programme; it was a very rewarding experience. I learnt a great deal, and have been able to implement much of the skills and knowledge gained over the course of the programme into projects within my own institution. It was also great fun!”
LUCY WINSKELL OBE DL, PRO VICE-CHANCELLOR (BUSINESS AND ENGAGEMENT), NORTHUMBRIA UNIVERSITY
“I participated in the first Entrepreneurial University Leaders Programme and very much recommend it. The programme design is exactly what is required at the current time and is continuously flexed to meet the changing political and economic environment.“
GEOFF RODGERS, PRO-VICE-CHANCELLOR (RESEARCH), BRUNEL UNIVERSITY
Dates and locations
|Module 1: 17-20 January 2017||Egrove Park, University of Oxford|
|Module 2: 28-31 March 2017||University of Lincoln|
|Module 3: 27-30 June 2017||Central London|
£10,900 (including £350 VAT)
To receive more information please contact Lisa Hunt at email@example.com or call us on 02476 158126.