IEEC 2017 – Enabling Enterprise for All
NCEE and EEUK work in partnership to deliver the International Entrepreneurship Educators Conference (IEEC) and would be delighted if you joined us in Glasgow at Glasgow Caledonian University, from the 6th – 8th September, at the leading global three day forum for enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners.
Our exciting theme for the 12th IEEC is ‘Enabling Enterprise for All’. The conference will be outward looking, engaging delegates from across the world with the opportunities and challenges of developing enterprise and entrepreneurial skills and attributes for ALL.
Enabling students and graduates to be enterprising in all that they do will be at the heart of IEEC 2017. But beyond that we will extend our focus to supporting start-up and growth in the business community; postdoctoral and academic enterprise; social innovation; entrepreneurial institutions and enabling more diversity amongst those engaging with enterprise. We will also consider how universities and colleges can work more effectively with schools to achieve a more integrated approach to enterprise education at all stages of the educational journey.
Dr. Mick Jackson, Founder and CEO, WildHearts Group – the organisation behind the multi-award winning Micro-Tyco
Elin McCallum, Founder and Director of Bantani Education
Professor Heidi Neck, Jeffry A. Timmons Professor of Entrepreneurial Studies, Babson College
Professor Brian MacCraith, President, Dublin City University
IEEC is highly regarded for its participatory style with a wide range of educator-led interactive parallel sessions and Pecha Kucha presentations as well as keynotes led by inspirational experts from across the world.
By attending you will learn, participate, connect, contribute and network with old and new colleagues and friends. Most importantly, at the end of the three days, you will go home inspired to try new approaches, enabled and equipped to be more innovative and better able to maximise the impact of your work.
You will also network and celebrate at the Gala dinner and National Enterprise Educator Award ceremony – always a highlight of our conference and this year in the stunning Òran Mór arts and entertainment venue in the heart of Glasgow’s West End.
Who should attend?
- HE and FE enterprise and entrepreneurship educators and practitioners working inside or outside the curriculum
- Senior leaders in HE and FE who influence policy and strategy related to enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Policy makers who have influence over the provision of enterprise and entrepreneurship education
- Incubator and enterprise centre managers and staff and others who are supporting venture creation and growth
- Careers and employability professionals – particularly those interested in the contribution that enterprise makes to employability
- Researcher developers – particularly those interested in developing enterprising attributes in early career researchers
- Project managers and project team members supporting start-ups and SMEs
- Knowledge transfer professionals – particularly those who support academics to develop the skills they need to maximise the impact of their research
What’s the format?
We kick off with a networking lunch on day one. Following afternoon sessions, we continue to welcome our delegates and enable them to connect with each other at the City Chambers where we will enjoy a Civic reception hosted by The Rt Hon The Lord Provost of Glasgow followed by a networking buffet.
Day two will be a full education and learning day with a strong focus on innovation in delivery and learning as well as plenty of networking time. After a busy day it will be time to relax and celebrate in style at the gala dinner and awards ceremony for the National Enterprise Educator Awards at Òran Mór in the heart of Glasgow’s West End.
The final day draws together the learning and inspiration of the entire event and concludes with a final networking lunch and opportunity to travel home while reflecting on the key learning points of the three day event.
To register Click Here