The 2019 Entrepreneurial Leaders Programme is set to offer an exciting range of first class speakers, offering a variety of engaging and thought provoking sessions.
We are pleased to announce that the following speakers will be joining us in January for Module 1 of our Entrepreneurial Leaders Programme 2019.
- Professor Richard Bolden – Director of the Bristol Leadership and Change Centre, UWE
- Nick Hillman – Director of the Higher Education Policy Unit (HEPI)
- Professor Karen Stanton – Vice Chancellor, York St John University
- Ian Dunn – Deputy Vice Chancellor Student Experience, Coventry University
- Professor Helen Laville – Pro Vice Chancellor Education, MMU
- Professor David Amigoni – Pro Vice Chancellor Research & Enterprise, Keele University
- Professor Jonathan Shaw – Director of Disruptive Media Learning Lab, Coventry University
- Sarah Mulholland – Head of School Administration, University of Manchester
- Sam Ryder -Head of School Administration School of Physics & Astronomy, University of Manchester
- Professor Trevor McMillan – Vice Chancellor, Keele University
- Dr Paul Greatrix – Registrar, University of Nottingham
- Bruno Tindemans – Chief Executive Officer, Syntra Vlaanderen Belgium
Our entrepreneurial leadership programme has never been so relevant. Uncertainty and a rapidly evolving landscape is forcing universities and entrepreneurial leaders to respond to a challenging and complex set of issues that affect higher education. The programme helps university leaders drive change, providing concepts and strategies to respond to the changing environment.
The programme is designed for senior leaders who:
- Will lead change within their organisation and guide the strategic direction
- Wish to identify entrepreneurial approaches especially in resource constrained environments
- Seek to further understand the higher education sector and the policy environment
- Keen to extend their networks and learn more about higher education
Find out more information about the programme and why you should attend.