The finalists for the 2017 National Enterprise Educator Awards have been announced. This year’s awards, organised by NCEE and EEUK, have three categories and there are three finalists in each category.
Enterprise catalyst – an individual enterprise or entrepreneurship educator or practitioner who is driving transformational change inside or outside the curriculum. Category sponsored by SimVenture Business Simulations.
- Graham Baty, Northumbria University
- Megan Powell-Vreeswijk, Loughborough University
- Michael Warburton, Cambridge Regional College
HE Team Enterprise – a team of HE staff delivering exceptional enterprise or entrepreneurship education inside or outside the curriculum. Category sponsored Simply Do Ideas.
- From the lab to the marketplace – Commercialising Science, University of Birmingham
- 12 month growth of the Entrepreneurship Institute, King’s College London
- Venture Matrix 10. Defining, delivering, refining: A decade of embedding enterprise into curriculum and community, Sheffield Hallam University
FE Team Enterprise – a team of FE staff delivering exceptional enterprise or entrepreneurship education inside or outside the curriculum. Category sponsored by Cobweb.
- Barnsley College Enterprise Team, Barnsley College
- Creation of new standards in Thailand: sharing UK practice , Grŵp Llandrillo Menai
- Leeds City College Enterprise Festival, Leeds City College
The winner in each category will be announced at the IEEC2017 Gala Dinner and Award Ceremony at Òran Mór, Glasgow on Thursday September 7th 2017.
For more information about the Awards please visit the NEEA website